Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One Red Bump In Throat

Favorites ♥ November / December '10 ♥


not know about you, but I've always in the morning no time for makeup. The foundation, however, is essential for someone like me, have mixed and impure skin. Spread a creamy liquid foundation or take too long and too much precision, the same applies to the foundation powder free. For years, therefore, use a product in powder compact each morning. It 'easy to apply with a brush or sponge provided (for more coverage), the result is natural and can not go wrong.
Last year, for my birthday, I had been given a travel cosmetic bag

Dior

which contained a fantastic foundation powder compact, the Compact Forever, which I found myself really well.

Here is a brief review of the cosmetic bag and

here the favorites list when I quote him, too. Lotion tonique très tonique (Instant refreshing toner) di Sephora moving to Rome, however, I needed a more compact product, perhaps to bring in your bag for touch-ups during the day. I could buy the Dior foundation of which I love, but the urge to change and try new products always pushed me to try this foundation of Laura Mercier . For those unfamiliar with

this brand we mark their website and tell you that you can buy their products from

Rinascente
.

are high-end products, whose very nature is the respect and the quest for perfect skin
. What better opportunity to try them?

Laura Mercier Foundation Powder is a wet / dry powder Formulation That contains oil control ingredients to hinder shine.
Source:

Laura Mercier web site



This foundation is available in 7 colors

,
is suitable for combination skin / fat

, has a matt finish

and can be used dry or wet (for a maximum coverage). I purchased the tone 1

even if it is a bit 'light for me. Let's say that I had to mix the No.1 and No.2 to get the perfect color, but I preferred the lighter in the dark too.


When I used the first time I became immediately aware that it was up to my beloved Dior. The finish is too dusty and accumulates in the folds of the face (in the middle of the forehead on the edge of the nose ...), while having a good coverage. course the matting does not last all day and need several adjustments to remove excess sebum.

short, we I was really bad, especially considering the amount I spent!

When will I guess I'm going to buy my dear Forever Compact Dior. You have to propose a suitable replacement? Crème légère très hydratante (Instant moisturizer) di Sephora

Technical

Collection: Standing

Content: 7.4 g Price: 41 €

0 comments:

Post a Comment