Friday, January 21, 2011

Bubbling Under My Left Rib

I R10 (Mr. Lover) Too Faced Powder Primed &

I had heard of this powder by jadorelemakeup and she was really excited, said he had never tried a powder can really clear the pores and make the skin beautiful and smooth. But I was skeptical, how could a simple powder erase the horrible blemishes on my face? (Do not make the easy irony, eh!). Then, let's face it, I missed some of the powder and I also like some time, as the Natural Angel Face
of Minerals Will Work For You . Just I was not going to buy yet another powder and in fact ... I bought it! Rossetto Sephora R10 (Mr. Lover) Rossetto Sephora R10 (Mr. Lover)

I was from Sephora

to comb through the offers, when I am curious to try this famous powder, to see what effect it might have miraculous. Seeking stand Too Faced and located between the primers. The package is chiccosissima and the Sifter

fold (this means that the holes from which the powder may be closed out with a rolling surface). He poured a bit 'on the cap, we put my finger in and WOW! Impalpable consistency never heard before. I had to try it absolutely on the hand but on the face. The miracle had happened before my eyes, the skin immediately became smoother and the pores were gone! Incredible, no?

Unfortunately I can not show you this amazing result in the picture because it does not make justice to this "miracle jar." There remains, then, that going to try it for yourself.

    The Too Faced describes it as a powder that turns any foundation in a make-up high-definition. This powder can be worn alone or under or over foundation to prepare the skin, fix the makeup and control shine for a flawless finish and smooth thanks to its power to minimize pores and fine lines of expression.
  • course since I bought I can not refrain from using them every day. So far, I have always applied over the foundation (either liquid or powder) and can really minimize imperfections and sebum phenomenal power. The My skin is matte for hours, until the evening. I apply with a brush powder over the face and then with his finger in the more irregular as the cheeks, nose and chin.
  • Well, girls, I am going to recommend it!
Technical

Content: 4.5 g
Price: 30 € Deadline: 12 months where you can buy: Sephora Too Faced Cipria Primed & Poreless Too Faced Cipria Primed & Poreless

0 comments:

Post a Comment