Saturday, January 22, 2011

Elegant Tablecloth Overlays

Lipstick MAC Viva Glam Lipstick Sephora

'm in the mood of revelations and, given that many of you appreciate my advice, I must convince you to try at least one of the Sephora lipsticks. I want to talk to skeptics, those who think and say, "Never, never Sephora." The Sephora lipsticks are of three types, distinguished by the first letter of the identification code:

R stands for Rouge Cream are very creamy with a matte and satin finish (similar to
of
MAC Amplified Creme Rossetto MAC Viva Glam I) G going to Rossetto MAC Viva Glam I Gloss , are very light and wet finish (similar to Lustre

of MAC) S stands for

    Shimmer, glitter are (similar to
  • Frost
  • of MAC). I
  • I tried a G-series and two series of R. But those of whom I care most about are the Rouge Cream.
  • I have the G09
  • Valentine
Mr. Lover (Fuchsia on).

Rossetto Sephora Rouge Cream
This beautiful bright color from the lipstick has a creamy finish, it is very moisturizing and lasts longer than any other lipstick ever tried! With these series of lipsticks Cream Rouge you can eat, drink, kiss your lips and keep almost intact. I am not exaggerating! To realize this thing just go to Sephora, try any of the lipsticks on the back of the series R hand and then pass a disk soaked in makeup remover. You will notice that despite your insistence on hand will be a halo of color. The other day I ate a kebab, I drank a soda and after several hours the color was still there, less intense than when I applied but it was still there. If you trust me and my advice, Try it! Technical Finish: creamy without glitter, not fully opaque Collection: Standing Price: 11.90 €

0 comments:

Post a Comment