Friday, November 5, 2010

Milena Velba Is The Devil

Favorites ♥ ♥ October '10

knew this brand for glazes, but I had never seen anything else. Yesterday I went to Cocoon

and I noticed a small booth in which he outlines the new brushes rates.

The only one who convinced me to buy was this: All Over Shadow Brush MAC Diva. MAC Diva, Russian Red, Totally Fab - Swatches Confronto MAC Diva vs KIKO Cream Infusion Stylo 06 (Siberian Flowers) Confronto MAC Viva Glam I vs Diva vs Russian Red

It 's a gradient brush with the tip arrotondata. Ha setole naturali, molto dense e morbidissime. Non perde un pelo e rimane rigido e compatto nell'applicazione dell'ombretto.

Il prezzo intero era 6 €, ma era venduto in offerta a I miei rossetti: Rosa/Fuxia 3 €
. Un affarone!!

Mi sa che devo tornare da Cocoon e dare uno sguardo agli altri pennelli Kiss Colors... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment